Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Magical Shapeshifter, willing and eager!

TaniMancer

Meteorite
I have a fantasy character that is a shapeshifter. Generally speaking, they take on the appearance of a young woman, but they can shift genders, species, specific limbs, voices, ages, and so on at will--painlessly, cleanly, and rather quickly, I might add.
This character is intended to be the perfect fantasy; she takes on any role that is asked of her, can change roles quickly and fluidly without problems, and is very eager to please so long as she gets pleasured in return at some point.

There aren't too many things she won't do, but the list of absolutely-nots is as follows:
-vore
-gore
-death
-scat
-particularly painful kinks like hardcore bdsm, face-slapping, punching, etc. (although some light bdsm, spanking, and knifeplay isn't off the table)
-inflation
-shifting into a normal animal of some sort for sex (bestiality is a site-wide no-no, so I shouldn't have to include this, but I will anyway)
-shifting outside of the age range 18-30

I'm sure there are things I can't think of right now that would be put on that list, but pretty well anything else is open for discussion.

Back
Top Bottom