Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Looking to play /Dom/DM/ into your Halflings! Discord!

Subject Tai

That Green Haired Bitch
Banished
Hi there! I'm looking for people to play Halflings into my large cast of characters, some of which developed, others of which are not so much. This includes biologicals and artificial biologicals. What you should know before contacting me,

1. The theme of these RP's is defined as Science Fantasy. The Science Fantasy Genre refers to both Sci-Fi & Fantasy.
2. Literary Skills! You must be capable of para / multi responses. Sometimes, short answers are acceptable, but you must be capable in this aspect of writing. Also, basic grammar constraints. First contact means a lot when you can't figure out how to spell 5-7 letter words correctly. That, or you just don't care, in which case, why would I care about our RP?
3. You need to speak to me like a normal human being! No Yoda talk, or 10th century chivalry syntax. Yes, these people exist.
4. You must not have an extensive no list! You must not be super omega vanilla!
5. Use Discord!

Now with that out of the way, what about me? Generally speaking, I dom for characters that are shorter / smaller than mine - for halfings, I'll likely be playing characters that are twice, thrice, and sometimes even four times larger than your character. Although some characters are still up for grabs that are smaller, I enjoy sizeplay. Currently I am looking for people who are flexible and willing to play in a variety of ways, I am particularly looking for feminine kind like Yordles (Tristana, Lulu) and I prefer to stray away from figures like Goblins, Dwarfs & Elves. If you provide your own FC's for me to pick and choose from, I'll love you, but I can also provide my own to you as well. Now my kinks,

-Size Difference
-Anal
-Oral Sex Puking
-Rough Play
-Strain Play (Forcing something and straining in order to gain more distance)
-All the way through
-Guro
-Internal Watersports
-Bulging
-Inflation

These are the various kinks that come to mind, but I am sure that when we discuss - we can come up with others to focus on for the RP. You can find my contact here, feel free to contact me on Discord: Kiwi#3575

You are not entitled to know why I don't want to RP with you, and if I say that we should go our separate ways: then so be it, and without asking why. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom