Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Futa4F The HomeWrecker

Madik

Meteorite
[Id like to play this out in Pms please] (Im looking for some one to play a mom or daughter or both who become my personal slaves/toys while the husband is forced out his home by sheer sexual dominance. Imagine a world where all the legal issues regarding this are non existent to keep the story from being bogged down with legal bs.) Your family was a little strapped for cash and decided to rent out your spare bedroom. It was a modest size, it had its own bathroom with a shower, a small desk, and a king size bed. Not even a full twenty-four hours passed before i knocked on your door with the newspaper clipping in my hand asking if the room was still available. You were shocked at the mear size of me, i stood 6' 8" with jet black hair, dark brown eyes that appear black in the low light, my face seemingly chiseled out of stone but with a hint a soft and kindness to it, my broad shoulders which supported my gravity defying DDD breasts, my toned arms, my stomach that displayed a rigid six pack, my toned legs giving me impeccable balance and raw power, but what swinged between them is what was truly legendary. It was over three feet long and four and a half inches thick with a blunt tip, a pair of balls hung low that were capable of churning out gallons of cum with each climax, when fully erect my cock would stand straight up and touch my lips without the need to flex to move them, my precum tasted sweeter than honey and my cum was almost scalding hot and so thick it needed to be chewed. I had to take certain precautions everyday to keep my gift a secret, cause if word got out no one would be safe. (My kink list -
View: https://i.imgur.com/cU4Y5Vx.png
And if you got this far and still interested in playing out this scene put the title of this post in the pm title. The looks of the mom and daughter are completely up to you and if you find it easier to send pics for their looks that's fine. Id also like to know your limits so i know where not to go with this story. Hope to hear from you soon.)

Back
Top Bottom