Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Monsters, Corruption and Demons

Infernal Lust

Meteorite
Greetings everyone.

It's been a while since I wrote for this site but I am now looking for new people to roleplay with. My tastes tend towards the strange and bizarre but they often involve monstrous creatures, transformations and the corruption of innocence. I do rather enjoy devils and demons, hence my name. Given my taste in RP, I'm often dominant but can play sub just as easily (it makes a nice change once in a while). Fantasy and Sci-fi are my chosen realms and I prefer to write in third person mostly.

Typical story scenarios involve anything invoking elder gods, demons or the forces of beyond that twist, violate and corrupt your character often corrupting them and changing them in ways they don't expect but end up enjoying nonetheless. However, bonus points are awarded for anything that makes a variation on this theme.

If you are interested in playing a few games together, I do ask for the following:

- Good English and proper sentences
- One to three paragraphs per post
- Forum RP, maybe PMs.
- No Scat, Gore or Snuff. Not my bag.
- Regular posts with notification if you need to take a break or stop
- Good Out of Character communication (PMs preferred)

I'm not really into playing canons (not keen on using other peoples' characters), I much prefere original characters. I am, however, happy to use existing worlds as long as their separate from the stories that spawned them (bonus points if it's D&D).

If this seems to interest you, please drop me a PM with any ideas you'd like to explore. My favourite fetishes are below:

- Corruption
- Transformation
- Futanari (all shapes and sizes considered)
- Devils and Demons
- Risk of Pregnancy & Breeding
- Egg Laying and Reproduction
- Growth
- Domination and Submission RP
- Tentacles
- Excessive cum (M&F)
- Multiple partners (I don't mind playing various characters)

I look forward to hearing from you soon, lovely deviant people... xx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom